Journal iSM - The Voice of Internet Search Marketing
March 26, 2014
Make Your Microsite Work For You!
We've put together some very useful tips to help maximise your Business's advertising potential with us. All information gathered has been based on our own research and feedback from our clients.
- (If you have an accommodation-type business) make sure the outside photo of your business is taken on a bright, clear and sunny day to display it in all its glory.
- You can have up to 12 colour photographs on your Microsite, take advantage of this to showcase the best your business has to offer.
- What makes you different from your competitors? Include it in your listing to make your business stand out in the crowd!
- Entice new customers with periodic 'Special Offers' and 'Discounts'. Banners indicating a saving can be placed on your homepage image.
- Reasure potential customers with past-comments and testimonials from your satisfied clientel.
- Look to enhance your listing further with Availability Calendars, Menu buttons (for restaurants) and pricing.
- keep up-to-date. It's imperative for your business's information to be as accurate as possible.
- Increase your exposure. We have over 2000 microsites, why stay content with just one? Corner the market in your area, check out our Portfolio page for more details.